Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Plot


There is an evil plot at work. It's quite clear that someone wants me dead. I'm unsure why. Let me explain. While eating lunch at The Cheesecake Factory just the other day, I found a lone piece of asparagus in my four-cheese pasta. Now for those of you who don't already know, I am deathly allergic to asparagus and have visited the ER quite a few times because of it. Now what makes this plot even more incredible is that this is not the first time this has happened. I keep discovering random pieces of asparagus in dishes that have absolutely nothing to do with asparagus! So I have concluded that some disgruntled employee at The Cheesecake Factory wishes my death. So if you are reading this right now, I deeply apologize for anything I have done to offend you and if you truly want to kill me, let's take it out back and at least have a fair fight. I'll have my Samurai sword ready.

2 comments:

Lolo said...

You're a great writer!

Kari --- said...

Hehe... I hope you sent it back.
How random, though, is a vagabond piece of asparagus?!