Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tree Sledding: A History

Fall is by far my favorite season. It is a season full of tradition. Leaves. Pumpkin Bread. Hot Spiced Apple Cider. Tree Sledding? Yes, you heard me right. Let me explain. Imagine yourself riding a plastic sled down a slope of dirt and leaves and crashing into a thicket of wood. That pretty much sums up Tree Sledding, an extreme sport created many years ago by myself and some friends. Well after a two year break, we decided to bring it back this year and here's the video to prove it. Check it out!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looked fun and painful at the same time. I must say, the head first runs were quite brave!

Mrs. Eastep's Third Grade Class said...

Please be careful! I'm so glad you are still dreaming up ways to have FUN! Take care! Beth

jackmooring said...

wish I could have been there. amazing!

Jack, Whitney, and Smith said...

tree sledding is back! haha. love it, just don't die.

Ellen Denise said...

i like it!!!

Ellen Denise said...

I like this video :)